How to delete Gmail account permanently
You may have multiple Gmail accounts, if you want to delete one of your Gmail accounts, this article will help you to know how to delete Gmail account permanently from your mobile.
Yes, you can delete a Google Gmail account and all the messages in it.
Watch this video to get an idea about “How to delete Gmail account” from android mobile
Steps to ‘how to delete Gmail account permanently’:
1. Go to google account settings.
2. Select Delete your account or services under Account preferences.
3. Click delete products.
4. Select the gmail account you want to delete.
5. Type the password to the account over entering your password.
6. Click next.
7. Click the trashcan icon next to Gmail.
8. Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under enter an email address in the How you will sign in to Google dialog box.
9.Click Send Verification Email
10. Open the email from Google with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail deletion confirmation”
11. Follow the deletion link in the message.
12. If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
13. Under confirm Gmail deletion select Yes,I want to delete. ([email protected])permanently from my google account.
14. Click “Delete Gmail”.
15. Click “Done”.